Monday, January 22, 2007

Well I am a year older today and enjoying the quiet while I have it. This afternoon I am getting my hair braided and then I am off to work for 3 hours. Hubby is grilling me pork chops and the kiddos sang Happy Birthday to me last night and we had a most wonderful yummy pumpkin cake. This year's birthday is so wonderful. We have taken financial hits and had to move 6 months after moving to Texas. But Hubby is home. Last year he was in the Stan and the year before I put him on a plane heading for predeployment training. Then I did not know if I when or even if I would ever see him again. So even with all the mess going on and knowing that there is a chance Hubby will be deployed again this year makes today awesome. I have the love of a wonderful family and so much more.

Hubby told me he wanted me to have a blessed day. I have no words to say my day today is awesome even with scrubbing toilets and doing laundry. He is home and all the Kiddos are healthily. What more can I ask for? I am off to clean and then get my hair done. I hope everyone can find some blessing in today no matter what their circumstances are. I know mine and I am thanking God for them all day and everyday.

No comments: