Thursday, May 24, 2007

Things are looking brighter here. I am feeling better and the Kiddos had a good first day of summer. Of course it rained for a good portion of the day but they are still happy. Tomorrow we head to my Dads house. The three older ones will be staying for a few days and the little ones and I will be coming home on Sat. Hopefully my Dad and i do not kill each other. It is only for one day so we should be ok.

Hubby is doing good. He is ready to come home already. I am very ready to come home. The Kiddos are ready for him to come home. The Baby yells at the top of his lungs every time Daddy is online or the phone "LOVE YOU DADDY!!!" It makes our day. I am glad the boys will remember Hubby. I am doing my best to make sure the boys will hear about or see Daddy everyday. It makes the days good to hear them laugh too.

I am going to finish packing and dong laundry. I wonder if the laundry will go down once the Kiddos are gone. I hope so because that is one of the things I hate to do. :)

Have a blessed day.

No comments: