Monday, August 04, 2008

Sunday did not feel like Monday and it as a wonderful day. We had friends over and sat outside late into the night talking. Hubby and three women with Kiddos running around. It was fun relaxing and wonderful. Hubby had a glimpse into my life while he is gone and I think he understands a little bit more of the stress we go through while he is deployed. We covered so many topics and he helped us to understand the why of soemthings also. I do know that having him with us girls last night made me know I am going to miss him even more. He is geting up there in rank but I do not want to be the wife who is not friends with someone because of her husband's rank. I like my friends and need them around before, durning, and after a deployment. Even when Hubby first comes home. It makes it easier for all of us if we kinda conitue on with the routine, even sitting outside til late chatting and laughing.

No comments: