Sunday, September 28, 2008

I am at a weird place. I don't think I have ever been here before. I am worried I do not have what it takes to keep the fies burning in two or three places this go around. I need to give more but a whole part of me says no, save it for later, you are already strtched almost to thin. Between school, care packages, moral boosting emails, and Kiddos I feel almost empty already. I am pretty sure I will pull through and be the Queen of Third Deployments in a few months, but how do I get past this funky feeling. I am scared and see this from Toad. It's timely,and tear jerking for me. I am not facing anything like the "Big C", and I can do this. Thanks Toad. I needed that kick in the butt this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog at the right time. I am in the same place you are. My husband is currently on deployment #6. He has been gone 2 months, we have 5 more to go. I am not yet on the downward slop and yet I am already at my wits end... Just wanted to tell you your not alone. Someone else is in your shoes and knows how you feel.

BYW, I started a Military Spouse blogroll on my blog sahmilitarywife.blogspot.com
I would like to add your site to it if that's ok with you. Also there is a contest for Military Wives! First place winner gets a $150 spa gift certificate! Stop by my site for more details.
Take care.