Tuesday, November 11, 2008

At the side I added a button for Project VALOUR-IT. Of course I joined the Army team. Please donate, not just so Army can win but because of all the wonderful Soldiers, Airman, Sailors, and Marines it has and will help out. Let these men and women heal in all the ways they need to. They have given enough. It is time for us to give back.

Veteran's Day is here and I was able to talk to my Vet for a few minutes today. I love that man more than anything in this world. As for rememebering, I do everyday. My grandfather was a POW in Korea and my Dad was in the AF and my HUbby is in a combat zone once again. I rememeber with every breath I take and with every heartbeat. But so many other people say it better, like here, here and here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Reasa,

I'm an employee at Buildasign.com, and we just launched a promotion in honor of Veteran's Day. We're giving military families a free customizable banner to help welcome home their loved ones returning from overseas or the option to send a free customizable jumbo card to a loved one overseas. I was wondering if you could offer me any tips or suggestions on who to get in contact with to get the message across to people that can take advantage of this promotion. Also, it would be great if you could help spread the word by posting about our promotion on your blog. The link to this promotion is www.buildasign.com/Troops.

We are giving away a total of 20,000 banners plus jumbo cards to support our troops at home and abroad. Thank you again, I greatly appreciate your time!


Best,
Katherine