Saturday, January 10, 2009

I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I am alive and kicking. Some days I am kicking and screaming, but alive. Christmas break was wonderful but to short for me and to long for the Kiddos. They were bored and trying to kill each other by the end of the second week. The visit with my Mom was different adn I will leave it out that.

Hubby will be home soon, very soon for R&R. The Kiddos know a general time frame but not the date. I am excited and they are too. It is only a visit and I am trying to get myself ready for the goodbye at the end. I am going to enjoy the time we have and the fact that for the first time ever we will be going away for a night to be alone and do what the married couples do. I am off to fold laundry and do some homework. My online course is only eight weeks and will require me to bust my butt to get a better grade than I did the lst time. Yes the class with the horrible instructor I am taking over, this time with someone who is local and is part of the on campus staff. I heard he rocks and the head of the department has already put in a good word for me. So I need to go beyond what is expected of me. Of course, that could just be my over achieving self talking.

No comments: