Friday, August 07, 2009

I am alive, with no answers yet. I have had more blood work and three more MRIs. The magentic coffin is a cool thing, just not on stormy nights. I am feeling better and slowly getting back on my feet. I am worn out from just being and want to clean, do laundry and cook without wanting to pass out or get dizzy just by walking around the house.

I have made a desicion in my life. I am going back to work, staying in school full time and preparing myself for another deployment next fall. I need to do something for me that brings money in while Hubby is deployed and school is do able online. We shall see how it goes. I am unsure if I even want to think about next fall, but it is the big elephant in the room and I am tired of it being there. Nothing can be done really to change that fact, just live in this day and not the future.

1 comment:

kbug said...

The looming deployment, when he just got back a few months ago...that's just wrong. But that's one of the reasons Seth decided to end his military service next month...he was scheduled to go again next year (this time to Afghan) and he didn't want to miss anymore of his son's life. Deployments are just getting too close together for families to bear. I will keep you and your family in my prayers...