Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am alive. Barely walking but alive. I have had major health problems off and on for the past 18 or 19 months. It has been a challenge for me to have my kids see me crawl up the stairs in tears because I could not walk. I have been to doctor after doctor and have heard many things but what is wrong with me.

One so called doctor told me I was looking for attention to get my husband home, another said I was stressed out, and even another said I just need to lose weight. My newest doctor thinks my weight is the least of my problems. He is agreeable to send me down to another doctor who is nero about three hours away and Tricare agreed to it.

Mom is still not a dependent because that was sidetracked to take care of me. I am taking a next semester off so we can get not only myself but Mom better. She is back on chemo and fighting strong with her trademark smile and joy of God evident in all she does and says. She is my rock right now and I am thankful for her being here with us.

Sweetness is doing well in school. It is still a work in progress as she learns to teach her self and read the full directions. She is working harder but learning more now than in school. The boys are awesome. They are such independent little people. I am proud of the young men they are becoming.

I will post pictures of the family later. I must now go make green beans fried with bacon. Yummy!!!

No comments: