Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I had to answer how a deployment has changed me and this was my response.


I have been thinking on this for a couple of days. One of the things that stands out is that I learned I can not do everything everyone wants me to do. I have to live my life and serve GOd the way I see fit and how I know it is supposed to be done. I have stood up more times than not to speak my mind when I see fit and I have also learned the value of choosing my battles.
I have also learned not all things are impossible. Giving birth alone is not something I recommend to anyone. I can take the truck in and have it worked on without being robbed to much. :) I can also move across country to start a new home for our new beginning with everyone saying it could not be done. (No one on here though)
I do not wish a four and a half month school on top of a deployment to anyone. For me it was right on time. In the last 20 1/2 monthes I have grown alot but also learned never to take for granted the chance to say I love you or thank you to the most important people in our lives. Time is to short to say I will do this later. Later may never come or we will get to busy to remeber to do it.


I hope this makes sense to anyone reading this. But it is how I think it has changed me. And if I havenot told you today..I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: