Monday, May 21, 2007

I survived the sleepover. All went home in one piece and I still have my sanity. I am so glad I only have one girl. Having more than that around is like pulling my own teeth out. To anyone who has more than one girl I take my hat off to you. No pictures because I went to bed before the girls passed out.

Saturday was a good one. I was able to wash the truck and have a nice day with my Kiddos. I went to the store to get a chicken for dinner and from the corner of my eye I thought I saw Hubby. The man was the same height and had the same haircut. I know we live in the Bible belt with allot of clean cut guys with the wonderful high and tight cut. But not to many have a blade fade with it. And sunglasses propped on top of their head with the same shade of brown hair as Hubby. I fought tears the whole time I was in the store.

Sunday we went to church and then we went to an Old Fashioned Gospel Music Workshop. I love hearing Gospel music. It is something hard to explain. The Kiddos did pretty good for the most part. We had a chance to run to Resiel to see another Gospel group there but that would have been way to much for us all.

Today I am hopefully having my house sprayed and life will be better and I can sleep with my lights off. I leave two lights on to keep some critters at bay. Some nights it works others it doesn't. I am still trying to figure out my yard situation. I want to do it but I can not get either the lawn mower or weed eater to start. I have done everything Hubby told me to to get it going but to no avail. I will probably borrow someones lawnmower again til next payday and buy one from the pawn shop or outta the paper.

Hope every one has a blessed wonderful day. I am going to do laundry and polish my wood floors.

1 comment:

Butterfly Wife said...

That's tough seeing someone who reminds you of your husband. It really is. I hope you get rid of the critters. Yikes! Good luck with the yard. I hit up some neighbors to help out there. I have very little grass luckily. I hope you have a wonderful day, even if you are having to do the dreaded laundry. Best wishes.