Thursday, July 12, 2007

Our time of deployment is coming to an end. Less than 30days. Yes it was short. 5 months give or take a few days is way better than 20 months. Which to me is the same as two years. I am ready for Hubby to come home. I am not ready to be accountable to another person all the time. When I say that I mean when we talk about what to have for dinner my Kiddos are ok with a bowl of cereal and some grapes. Would my Hubby eat that? Heck NO!!!!! I will have to go back to cooking a real meal each night and having laundry done and put away each day. I will have to give up some of my Internet time. And I will have to stop reading in bed because Hubby has a hard time sleeping with extra lights on. The radio will stay on just louder to cancel out the ringing of the ears Hubby has.

The one thing I am looking forward to is having Hubby sleeping next to me. My little ones like to sleep with me. Even my 10 year old does but it is not the same as having Hubby their to roll over and snuggle up against. Having him there to check on the noises I hear at night that are just my old (ok VERY old) house makes. It will be nice to have someone here to tag team with on the Kiddos. It will just be nice to be a couple again. I will have my partner back to bicker with and tease. It is so much easier to do it in person. :)

No comments: