Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Project Everlasting looks like a really good read. I am going to get this. I am always open to marriage enhancers. What better group to ask than those married to the same person for more than 30 years.

Plus these are people who have lived life and started a marriage during a war. It was wars that did not have deployments. It was enlistments when the men were gone for years at a time. I have been wondering how to make my marriage better when Hubby gets home after this latest deployment. I sit in a Sunday School class with older, founders and mothers of our church. The reason I do is because they have been there and done that and they are who I want to learn form. They are also women who have been married to the same man for more than 30 years and it was through good, bad and ugly. They are the ones to teach me.

So I will read this book and learn from the true pros and heroes in my eyes. I will let you know if the book is good.

No comments: