Saturday, August 25, 2007



Buddy Lee looking for bones.

The Baby to tired to eat his ice cream.


We ended up heading to a Dinosaur Park about 2 hours form us. It was so cool. The Kiddos had a blast. They had a scavenger hunt to find different dinosaurs and even dinosaur poop. Buddy Lee had a wonderful time. He loves dinosaurs so I guess I need to find some dino things for his birthday next week.

We arrived home in time of=n Thrus to meet Sweetness's and Buddy Lee's teacher. Sweetness's teacher has been teaching for over 40 years. Buddy Lee's teacher has just graduated from college. This is her first year of teaching. I am excited about that and a little leery. I want the best for my boy and nothing else. She has been forewarned about Buddy Lee not always staying on task and we offered to be there whenever possible. We also told both teachers we are a call away if we are needed. Both seemed grateful for that.

We live in a low income area and have one of the best schools in town. Even being in the best school (my opinion) the parents of most of these kiddos don't care. The teachers at this school love their jobs and want the kiddos to succeed no matter what stands in their way. My main goal when I walk into the school is to make a kid smile. Some Kiddos don't smile at anyone and it makes my heart break. A child should be filled with joy and laughter. I know it is not possible all the time but 99% of the time a kid should be heard laughing and enjoying life.

I know I am not the best parent but I try. I love my Kiddos with my all. I am hard on them and expect alot. That is because they can give alot. Each one of my Kiddos learns and lives a different way. One thing they have in common is that they all love people. They love God and want the people around them to know it. I am so thankful for my Kiddos. Even when they flock to Daddy and forget me til they are hurt or in trouble. The still make my heart glad.

No comments: