Saturday, January 26, 2008

We have a tentative ship date. It is very soon and I am trying to wrap my mind around it. We heard yesterday and I am in awe really. In the beginning everything was moving so slooooooooooooooooow and no tis is quick, fast in a hurry.

Hubby is doing okay with it. All of the Kiddos right now are fine. I am the only one who seems to be living in a dream world now. I keep thinking of everything we have to do to be ready to ship Hubby off and have me prepared for a few months alone.

When Hubby first told me what was happening and when I just said, "I need to process." I had to leave to think about things so I went to Sam's and bought a few things and came to terms with no tears running down my face (I am a crier at anything and everything) that everything will be fine and so will I.

Hubby will be in the states and only a 14 hour drive from here so we will be able to talk and see each other daily on the webcams. That reminds me to get mine out and see if it will work still. Anyway, I know we will be back living in the same household by the sumer time but at the same time I am really not looking forward to being a single mom, bill payer, student, friend and sole ego booster for my Hubby. He needs me now more than ever since he will be leaving again after less than a year and will miss the Kiddos greatly. His heart is our Kids and he has a very hard time without them around everyday.

It has also dawned on me that I will be alone on another Valetine's Day, a couple more birthdays and getting ready for another move. The questions and To Do List are raging out of control. What do I do with Pooch if we have to move more than 12 hours away? Will we need passports? How much of our stuff should I sell or keep or trash? What is the weight limit? Will I fall apart when I watch proudly as Hubby takes his enlistment oath? Just the things that go through mind about every 5 or so minutes.

Ok I think I am done whining now. I am off to complete part of my English quiz. SO far I have started my semester off with 4 As and nothing less. A good ego boost for me.

No comments: