Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hubby waiting to take his oath
Hubby saying his oath.
Some of my guys

I feel like I was rode hard and put away wet. We were up today at 5:15AM to drive up to MEPS and watch the coolest thing in the world. Hubby took his oath today. The Kids were super good and I was able to see Hubby begin this new chapter of our lives. I can not express how much I love Hubby fr being who he is and making the decsion to take care of his family and to serve his country. I know no matter what happens now he will succeed at all he touches and dreams of doing.

I do miss Hubby very much already. I know it is only for 8 to 10 weeks and then we will be a family again. That day could not come fast enough. I am off to study and catch back up. I am behind and need to get back into my groove.

No comments: