Monday, June 30, 2008

I am sitting in an airport ready to go back to my life. I really did miss the Kiddos and it was hard not to call the Kiddos every five mintues. Sweetness misses me very much. I did not think it would be this bad but it is. In just a few hours I will be home and want to run away from all the screaming Kiddos. :) I have over 300 pics to go through so I will post pics later. But I am not promising anything.

Hubby is getting closer to leaving and all the chats I loathe are beginning. The what ifs and if this hapens. I hate hate HATE them with all my being. I know for a fact they are nessecary but that does not mean I have to like them. A friend of mine is getting ready to do her first deployment and is having a rough time but in true mil spouse spirit is pulling up the big girl panties and pushing through. I know that they will be fine but it is hard to watch and try to comfort someone when I don't believe what I am saying half the time.

No comments: