Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I went back to the gym today. I feel good but am way out of shape. I did the Crossramp for 20 minutes and an hour Piliates class. It felt like a joke to a degree. Some of the moves were hard but it was just a full body workout without the flow that was going on in the other class I took. I am going to go to a core Piliates class tomorrow. It is supposed to be harder and it sounds like the class I took before. We shall see.

I have a kid who can climb a locked gate and walk down the street. He is four years old and has no repentnce coming forth. He is proud of the fact he sneaked away and someone who thinks it is NOT ok for little people to play outside after dark with parents and neighbors watching in their underwear bring him home. I told Hubby that this is not a good thing for us. I have a feeling while Hubby is gone (if she waits that long) a lot of hassel will be sent my way. The MPs have driven by the house while I was outside with the little ones who were playing outside in their underwear smile and wave at us. I have no idea who this chick is but considering we live in Senior NCO housing I am sure she will use her husband's rank to cause me grief. I was living n such blissful ignorance. But now, I must face the reality and plan a counter attack if she should strike. Which I am sure she will since I let all the kiddos outside with no shoes on. GASP!!!!!

Anyway I am off to cook dinner and set forth new summer rules. These people are eating me out of house and home. The kitchen is to be closed most of the day and the big ones are cleaning the kitchen for a full day instead of going back and forth all day long. It gets to confusing. :( And like I need more confusion in my life.

1 comment:

wendy said...

shoes? they're supposed to wear shoes, too? It's hard enough to get my little guy to wear anything but a swimsuit...

I've been doing the "kitchen is closed" thing, too.

I have never been to the gym here, but I'm going to go next week. maybe...