Thursday, August 14, 2008



Today is the day Hubby and I wed 15 years ago. Earlier this week I had totally spaced it as did Hubby. With so much happening and things going on it was just another day. We had not planned on doing anything because of a coming deployment but the neighbor took all FIVE of the Kiddos and said we needed at least one night alone. I am so glad that she did. Hubby and I went bowling and had a yummy dinner at Logan's Roadhouse. Last night as we were laying in bed, chatting before sleep overtook, I asked him if he thought we would make it this far. His answer was a flat out no. We have had some really ugly times and even came to the point of not liking who we each had become. A few years apart because of military stuff and we are likeing each other again and rememberng why we fell in love. The Kiddos bought us the cake and card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You did make it and that is awesome! Congratulations!