Monday, October 27, 2008

No ER visits this weekend. Sweetness had a great time at her sleep over and I am getting ahead in my homework. The house work is not up to par but I will catch up soon. It is not going anywhere and we always, for the most part, have clean clothes and clean dishes so all is good.

I think fall for central Texas is finally coming. I just received my first freeze warning for tomorrow morning. That is exciting to me. Cold weather I love. It makes me want to cuddle up with a cup of coffee and a good book. Oh who am I kidding? I can have the coffee but I don't have time for a book unless it is school. I miss reading for pleasure. One day soon I will. If I make it out of college and with my brain in tact then I might have sometime to read for fun.

Hubby is doing good and that makes my heart glad. The Kiddos are doing great and the makes the heart better. As for me I can go back and forth. Today is a good day so far. I laughed with a good friend and had a shower. Just the shower makes it a good day. LOL

I am off to improve my brain and make myself smarter. Then it is off to grab Kiddos and work on homework all the way around.

No comments: