Sunday, February 15, 2009



R&R has come and gone once again. It was a most wonderful time but altogether to fast. Here are some pictures. I might have some more when I get the pictures back from the store. We forgot our camera at one point for a few days. We did not pull out the cameras to much. We just enjoyed each other way to much to think about snapping a picture of the moment. Hubby and I actually took off for a night alone. like I have wanted to for a long time, and let me tell ya, it was wonderful. We relaxed, laughed, giggled, chatted and snuggled. The best thing we did together, sleep ten hours straight without any interuptions at all. :)

1 comment:

Renee said...

Love the pictures!! What difference this RR was compared to ones in the past my sweet. I love all of you so much and love seeing the growth of you family.