Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WOW!!! It has been almost a month since I last blogged anything. Alot has happened. I passed the online class I had to retake. And the paper that got an F got an A this time around. Yep an A!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was stoked. I felt like rubbing it in the professor's face, but I can't so I will just continue to gloat. Hubby will be home not long after my semester ends. We will see. I am kinda excited but with a caution that is so large it is almost like a black cloud over my head.

In other news, a close family member is in need of some serious prayer. What we thought was not the problem, just something larger and scarier. We will know more by the end of the week. I am praying and holding my breath. I know whatever God has in store it will be alright in the end.

1 comment:

Butterfly Wife said...

Happy to hear classes are going well. And more importantly that your husband will be home soon! Take care.