Tuesday, January 31, 2006

We made it to Texas and await to get our keys in the AM. I was to late getting into town today to get the keys but that is alright. I would rather sleep on a bed than the floor. I am exhuasted but very happy to be here.

As it gets closer to Hubby coming home I begin to think if things will be better or worse or the same. I know things will be better in the area of kidos but as a couple I wonder. I need to stop worring about that. It will do nothing but to make me think of the worst possible thing that could happen.

We are waiting for pizza. All 4 younger Kiddos have had a bath. I am hoping they will go to be d early so I can get soem rest. I can't wait to see the new homestead. It is brick built with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The picture I saw was nice but who knows what the inside is like. It should not be to bad since it is only 3 years old.

I am off to calm the Kiddos and eat my pizza.

No comments: