Thursday, February 02, 2006

Well we are getting settled in. The kids are setting up their rooms and I am slowly finding things we need for day to day life. I have to find an adapter to change the dryer plug from 3 prong to 4 prong. It is a pain in the butt right now. I will find it tomorrow after I get the kids enrolled in school. I am really excited for them to be in this school district. Buddy Lee will be in Kindergarten ALLDAY!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! He also gets to ride the bus to school. That alone was worth seeing his face. I wonder how long it will last that he has to ride the bus.

I ordered my new couches today. They are the green I want and can't wait to have them in our home.They are oh so comfy.

I am exhuasted but in a good place. I have been smiling more and the acid reflux has calmed down alot. I had coffee the other day and it did not hurt as bad.

I am off to fill out the book to enroll the kiddos in school. I can't believe all they want to know about each kid.

No comments: