Monday, April 24, 2006

I have been totally blessed this weekend. We had a most wonderful revivial at church and come to find out we paid for it ourselves. It is a huge feat when the church is running 25 people and 7 of them is our family. :) The Pastor that did this revivial was wonderful. Very personable and on fire for God. He had words for someone every service. He even called Huby and I out. Hubby was told to hang on and stay focused. I was called out twice. Once to be told that God does have a plan for me and once to be a submissive wife. Keep my mouth shut and let God do his work.

The second time I was called out I began to wonder what excatly a submissive wife is. I am still muddling through that one and have one thing down. I ned to just not say things sometimes. My words can hurt more than I will ever know. I think I am going to have a new motto. Say nothing if I have nothing good to say and cry unto God for the hard times. Not harp on them.

Ohhhh....... I was also told that God wants me as prayer warrior. That got me to thinking... How can I pray for others when I am not worthy of what GOd has done in me? Oh wait this is my place then. :) I am to stay quiet and prayer my heart out for others. Most importanly for my family. I can only hope that I can live up to what God has in store for me.

I probly should go since Huby may be popping in this morning for a snack and I need to have a few more things done around here before he shows up. Have a wonderful blessed day.

No comments: