Monday, June 26, 2006

I am having a really hard time with life right now. We are facing the task of moving and it is not our choice. We know it is for the better money wise but it is a hard thing to endure. We still have no place to go and have few prospects but somethings in the works. I have been adrift lately with this going on. My Pastor preached on Jer 18:1-5. The very foundation of our fellowship. The main thing that stuck out for me was that God does not bring us into a trial and leaves us to fend for ourselves. God has given me the strength and knowledge to deal with this. God has not forsaken me at all. I had a good talks with God about my actions and disbeliefs and can now say without a doubt all will be well. Where we will be I am not sure but we will be good. I have a lot to learn from this and know I am open to what God wants us to learn. My Hubby and I are hanging in there and trying not to let this affect us. We can still laugh and if you knew me before you know this is a miracle in itself.

I am probaly not going to be around til we are settled. Maybe not even then. I will see. God has an exciting will for us and we are just beginning to see what it is.

No comments: