Friday, July 21, 2006

Well we have moved into a old old 3 bedroom house with wonderful wood floors. The only draw back is that we have window units to cool us off. SO we try to limit the use of them as much as possible. We were supposed to supply our own but the owner came over this week to change our locks and went to make keys and when he came back he had TWO brand new units for us. He was so cool about it. God is wonderful.

I am not feeling so adrift any longer. Some but not as bad. Life is going on and I am on cruise control. That about sums up how things are going on here.

The Kiddos are doing wonderful. I have to get them caught up on their shots tomorrow at a health fair. Plus I am going to get info on the state insurance plans. To pay for Tricare or the insurance through Hubby's work is not do able. I am trying to avoid MediCare as much as possible.

Tomorrow is Big Man's 15th Birthday. 15!!! WOW!!!! I am getting old. He is turning into such a cool young man. I am proud to call him my son and son to be a friend when he is grown.

I am off to shower and get ready for Bible Study. I hope all is well with everyone and God has His hand upon you.

No comments: