Wednesday, December 13, 2006




Here is Buddy Lee with his new glasses. Doesn't he look cute? I am so proud of this guy. He has been taking care of his glasses and not running into to many things anymore. LOL

The other is of the Baby in his Halloween custom. That thing stayed on for only about an hour. But in that hour the Baby was cute and adorable.

Well work sucks. People just do not have the same work ethic as I do. And I mean that when you are scheduled to work you SHOW up and work. Then when you are there you work your full shift. I mean come on people this is a seasonal job for about 5 to 6 hours a night a few days a week. How hard can it be? Oh well. Hopefully this clueless chick will be gone for good by the time I get there tomorrow night. We will see.

I am off to bed. Hopefully I can get some good sleep tonight. God bless.

No comments: