Thursday, March 01, 2007

I always talk about how we are doing and myself but I have to say I am ticked off big time. I am so sick and tired of hearing about Bob Woodward or what ever his last name is. Yes he was injured very badly and came close to death but does it warrant all the appearances and interviews he has done this week? What about our Soldiers, Sailors and Marines? Most come home in the same condition and rebound and heal the same way but they do not get all the press coverage and they have to prove they are fit to return to their job. A job that is to protect us and the ninnies who think they need to be out there doing so called reports.

I want to see the MSM do something like they have for this reporter for all of our men and women and their families. Their struggles and tears are no less important than a reporter.

Ok I feel better. I do not want to turn this into a current event thing or anything but I needed to get that off my chest. Now I can sleep and relax. :) Good night.

No comments: