Monday, July 30, 2007

Tomorrow is the first of two days of no Boys!! What will I do on those two days? One is going to be spent cleaning my room and Sweetness' room. I will also try to get the truck detailed and waxed if I have the time. I need to go to the post office to pick up a very big tote I did not want to get with the Boys tagging along. My Mom told me today if she did not know better she would think I am nesting. I am just not for a baby this time. It is for Hubby's homecoming.

My second day of freedom from the Boys will be to run my monthly errands. rent and water are due and my twice monthly trip to Sam's will be done without the Boys. I am so looking forward to it. I will buy season 5 of 24 and have it ready for Hubby to enjoy when he returns. I am also getting my nails done and a pedicure.

I am having anxiety with Hubby coming home. I am thinking did I do everything I needed to? Will the house be clean enough? Will he still want me like he did before he left? All I know the answers to but they still run through my mind. It never stops and some nights I stay awake because of them and others nights I don't even think about it. As time comes closer for Hubby to walk in I am worried I have forgotten something to put on my list therefore it will not get done or will fall on my face when I go running to Hubby for my hug and kiss.

I am off to get the Boys' stuff together for tomorrow. When the wake up and I have fed them, maybe pancakes. Anyway I hope everyone has a good night.

No comments: