Friday, July 20, 2007

We are doing well. No one had to be ducked taped to the roof of the truck and we made it in one piece. The Kiddos were great for the most part. We got started late but i worked out anyway. We made it into Santa Rosa about 30 minutes after my Mom did. The Baby and Bully remembered Mom with no problems. Both were screaming for her when we pulled into he hotel parking lot.

I have decided to call the Bully Bubble Gum because he has stuck gum in his ear and it was stuck good. Not just around the outside but pushed in to form to his ear. YUCK!!!! Sweetness got most of it out but some residual is still there. I can't get him to sit still long enough to try ice. SO if anyone knows of another idea to get ice off please let me know.

I will post pictures when I get home tomorrow or on Sunday after church. I am off to get some rest for the 12 hour drive tomorrow. I will be minus 2 Kiddos and a camera. It is a good thing Hubby will be home soon. :)

No comments: