Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I got another A on my Psyc test form last week. It was the second highest grade in class. I was beat out by one point. I am ok with that. I don't want to be the number one just very close to it at all times. I am just glad I am able to spend as much time studing here at home or at the library. The family have been grat about it. I am hoping they conitue this for the next 6 1/2 years.

I am swelling up again for no reason. Someone told me it could be stress and she could right. I am hoping that when I start working out it will go away. I planned on starting to day but two little boys woke up before I got the rest of the kiddos off to school. Once they are in bed I will lay out a blanket or sheet and commence to strechting body parts I forgot I had. If I do it while they are up they think they can dog pile me. And let me tell you it is not fun to be in some weird position and have about 60 pounds of boys drop on you from behind. I have been hurt really bad and I really don't want to feel that pain again.

Well I am off to do some laundry, yes , laundry again. It never stops. I thought I was caught up so I did bedding for everyone yesterday and when I looked in the baske in the bathroom I was shocked to see at least two more loads. Add to that the clothes the Kiddos wore yesterday and Hubby's uniform I have about 5 loads to do today. Not fun at all.

No comments: