Friday, April 04, 2008


This is my before picture. Sweetness convienced me to put it up. I am not to thrilled about it but it is a starting point. I only lost a pund this week.I figure with all the weight training I am doing and the Chai Teas I had for a treat did not help any either. Oh well. I was able to buy my first semi formal gown this week. I found it online and it is absoultly perfect. It came from a junior plus site. The sizes are bgger but the measurements are that of a regluar 2X Plus size. It is kinda loose in the bust since I gues I did lose inches there in the last two weeks.

I am off to have my fat free sugar free fudge bar for dessert. And of course conitue with the laundry that is never ending.

1 comment:

Butterfly Wife said...

Hello gorgeous! Honestly, I think you are one of the bravest women I know. ;-)