Wednesday, July 16, 2008






This is after shots. All happy and covered in stickers. They were quite happy and content. Then Baby jumped and busted his head open. He was hapy and even slept through most of the sticthing. He has a total of six stiches and is fine. We got there a little after none and arrived home closr to 4 am. Hubby rushed us over and then came back home to make sure the rest of the other Kiddos were fine and ready for bed. Plus he needed sleep since he had to be at work at 6 am and is at the range all day. I think he got aout 4 hours of sleep for today. I think we will see him for about 5 minutes after he showers.




2 comments:

kbug said...

I have a picture of my middle son that looks almost exactly like that. He split his forehead open on the coffee table one evening when he was only two. We spent hours at the emergency room getting 4 or 5 stitches...it was my first trip to the emergency room with one of the boys. Unfortunately, after the third son was born, I got so used to visiting the emergency room that I was afraid they'd think I was an abusive parent..... :)

Anonymous said...

What a precious sleeping kiddo. I am glad that all is well.